something went wrong

May 02, 2024

Hello, i get the "something went wrong" message every time i want to work on certain lessons in my course. I can see them clearly when i preview them but i'm not able to edit anymore. Could you help me?

11 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Sarah!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

Checking our status page, I'm not seeing any downtime reported for Rise 360. To clarify, does this issue occur across all browsers, or is it local to one? Also, does clearing the browser's cache improve the behavior?

If still unsuccessful, please connect with our support engineers through a support case. We'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you!

Steven Benassi

Hi Mira!

Sorry to hear you've also hit this snag!

Testing the behavior on my end with the current version of Microsoft Edge, I was unable to replicate the same behavior. My Rise 360 courses were loading as expected!

Do you mind sharing which version of Microsoft Edge you are using? Also, does clearing your browser's cache help the issue? If that doesn't do the trick, please connect with our support engineers through a support case.

Steven Benassi

Hi Sergej!

Sorry to hear you've also been affected by this!

Thanks for sharing the steps you've tried so far. I see that you've connected with my colleague Carlo, through a support case. It looks like Carlo replied to your e-mail sharing additional troubleshooting steps to try. I'd suggest giving those a shot to see if that does the trick!

Steven Benassi

Hi Caley!

Sorry to hear you've also run into trouble!

I'm going to escalate your case to our senior support engineers who would be happy to look into this further! You're in excellent hands troubleshooting with them and we can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.

Steven Benassi

Hi Arnela!

Sorry to hear you've also been affected by this behavior!

I see that you've opened a support case being handled by my teammate, Dexter. You're in great hands working with him and he should be following up with you shortly! Let's continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.