Last Post Replies
Allison LaMotte
Hi Rise 360 users! We’ve been hearing that course localization can be a painful, time-consuming process. We hate that it’s such a frustrating experience, so we’re work...
8 days ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kerry Munz
Less than two weeks ago, Articulate 360 had an outage due to failures in our infrastructure systems that support our platform. After detailed analysis, we're now shari...
1 month ago
By Kerry Munz
Teisia Wantuch
Based on your feedback, we've introduced even more formatting options to even more blocks! About a month ago, we introduced new enhancements for text blocks, giv...
12 days ago
By Jimmy Webster
Humana Academy
Hi, How can i change the white space below the main content? 1. Would like to change the color so it match the content color. or 2. Change the size of the space to zer...
5 hours ago
By Humana Academy
Cyle Adair
Hello Team, While assigning Collaborator in the Rise course, I observed that the tab for "Collaborator" is not available in the settings. Kindly check the...
8 hours ago
By Nancy Johnson
Dana Von Berg
Hi Everyone, I have been adding PDF files to a RISE course page, as multimedia items that you can attach to the page. Although this gets the content into RISE, i...
17 hours ago
By Ginger Swart
vbo docs12
Hi, I'm trying to edit my Rise courses but neither of them are loading. There is only this message: Something went wrong. Please try again or contact support if the pr...
18 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Sarah Fritzen
Hello, i get the "something went wrong" message every time i want to work on certain lessons in my course. I can see them clearly when i preview them but i'm not able ...
18 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Hassan Mujtaba
Hi, It seems in Rise default font size of text block is 17 px. But, default font size of interactive blocks, such as Accordion and Tabs is 16 px. Is there any reason f...
18 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Heather Antti
I don't know when this changed, but the icons have become really intrusive in Rise. I can read all of my text as long as I don't click in, or hover over, a block. But ...
20 hours ago
By Heather Antti
Nicole Brodsky
My team is thinking of using Reach 360 instead of our cumbersome LMS to share and track some internal training. One element that seems to be missing is email alerts fo...
20 hours ago
By Nicole Brodsky
Kimberley Williams
Madison created a fabulous template in Rise 360 to support software training (Trello) but I can't seem to obtain a copy. It just clocks away in my Rise 360 libra...
20 hours ago
By Madison McCartney
Ali Shuaib
Hey folks, I'm doing Unit tests for a course through Articulate Rise quizzes. So far it seems great, we're able to get the grades in Brightspace D2l and view attempts....
20 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Chantal Mülders
I've been reading various threads on this forum, and I found several requests to be able to change the font size of the automatic menu. However, I would also like to b...
21 hours ago
By Phil Foss
Edward Garcia
Hi, still new to rise360 and wanted to know if anyone has a way of removing all the responses that show up on fill in the blank questions? I have it set to correcrt/in...
21 hours ago
By Edward Garcia
Nina Nutsch
Hi, when I copy a Rise link and copy it to a PowerPoint slide or word document and try to open the link from there, it doesn't take me to my course. Instead I'll land ...
21 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Dylan Miracle
Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to export multiple courses at once? From the all courses view or a folder view I would like to be able to export everything w...
21 hours ago
By Morgan Houlihan
Cormac Cullen
Is it possible to remove the opacity or simply reduce it to 0% within Rise when using 'Text on Image' block?
21 hours ago
By Phil Foss
Margaret (Terry) Edwards
I have two instances in a mini-course where I want the learner to just type in their own answer fill-in-the-blank style using a Knowledge Check. How can I make i...
22 hours ago
By Michael McCall
Lisa Burriss
Having issues loading SCORM because it’s too large. How do I manage my MB. What takes up too much memory. What are the best ways to adjust my training it’s 4 hours and...
22 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Laura Tempini
I'm hoping to build a self-assessment in RISE where participants can assess their leadership skills. Since there won't be right or wrong answers, it looks like my only...
22 hours ago
By Laura Tempini
Gerald Tolentino
Hi. I created an SBT course in Rise with multiple avatars and found out that the SCORM file generated is too large (143 MB). I checked the zip folder and it appears th...
23 hours ago
By Karl Muller
QA & Development
I added a knowledge check matching question type to my Rise course, but am experiencing issues with it showing up. In the published-to-review version, the question app...
23 hours ago
By Mark Weingarten